Basic Cake Decorating Class
Join us for a fun filled weekend and learn how to frost and decorate a cake the professional way with an award winning master Cake Decorator Debby Mansor. Debby will teach you how to make her famous buttercream icing recipe. You will also learn how to fill and frost a cake, how to properly hold and squeeze a pastry bag, and how to use colorful icings and cake tips to create decorative borders, flowers, and writing. Debby has over 38 years’ experience as a master cake designer. She has won several gold medals in cake competitions along with owning a successful cake shop in Nashua New Hampshire for over 25 years. She is passionate about the art of cake decorating and excited to share her knowledge with others.
Cake Decorating package includes:
- Welcome Wine and Cheese reception on Friday from 5:00 p.m. -7:00 p.m.
- Decorating class with Debby on Saturday from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tea, coffee, small sandwiches & baked goods will be served during the class. Cake tasting at the end of class.
- On Sunday from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Debby will demo her famous Chocolate Chambord Torte with Raspberry Mousse and Raspberry Liquor covered with chocolate ganache.
- A welcome bag including: The Old Harbor Inn Cook Book, The Old Harbor Inn Apron, Cake Recipes and Baking Tools to take home with you
- A full homemade breakfast each morning of your stay
- One FREE night with your stay of three nights or longer
- King Spa Suite with Jacuzzi, Fireplace & living room Stage Harbor – $700.00 pkg.
- Executive King Spa room with Jacuzzi & Fireplace Yarmouth – $700.00 pkg.
- Luxury King Rooms with Fireplace North Beach & South Beach – $650.00 pkg.
- Superior King Rooms with Jacuzzi and Fireplace Oyster Pond - $650.00 pkg.
- Superior King Rooms with Fireplace Port Fortune - $600.00 pkg.
- Deluxe Queen Rooms – Chatham, Eastham, Sutcliff's Inlet, Pleasant Bay – $500pkg.
- Standard Queen Rooms – Ryder’s Cove & Monomoy - $450 pkg.
All package prices are based on a three night stay. Please note that this special is available for direct bookings only. Please call us directly at 800-942-443 to learn more about the classes and to book your stay!
To redeem this offer please use a promo code: CAKE