All the rates are per room/per night, single or double occupancy and include a delectable full breakfast. Maximum capacity per room is two persons. Our Port Fortune and Stage Harbor rooms can accommodate three people. There is a $75 charge per night for the third person. State and local tax apply. All rates and polices are subject to change.Arrival Policy:
- Check-in time: 3:00PM – 9:00PM unless other arrangements are made prior to arrival
- Check-out time: by 11:00AM please
- Reservations of 1 – 4 nights: Full deposit required.
- Reservations of 5 nights or more: 50% deposit required with balance due upon arrival.
- A 2-night minimum stay is required from 6/1 – 7/31 and 9/1 – 9/30 and 3 nights for all weekends.
- A 3-night minimum stay is required from 8/1 – 8/31 and 4 nights for all weekends.
- A 2-night minimum stay is required from 10/1- 10/31 for all weekends
- Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day and Columbus day weekend is a 3-night minimum.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of deposit
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express travelers checks, personal checks, and cash.
- To receive a refund, all cancellations, including shortened stays, must be received 21 days prior to the first day of scheduled arrival.
- All refunds are less a $75.00 processing fee.
- Reservations made within 21 days of arrival are nonrefundable.
The Old Harbor Inn maintains a smoke-free environment. Please, no candles. A $250 cleaning charge will be added to your credit card for smoking in the inn.
Children and Pets:
Sorry, no children under age 12, and there are no facilities for pets on site.